Microsoft SQL for Orchestrator

Hello
We started using Orchestrator using Microsoft SQL Express edition so that we can start with Orchestrator quickly.
We started seeing the issue that DB gets full, and we do need to switch it from Express Edition to Standard Edition ASAP.

However, when I see Microsoft SQL website, there are several different types of SQL and want to know what exactly we would need to purchase.

Standard - per core
Standard - server
Standard -CAL
as well as
SQL Server Standard Subscription

When I check UiPath website for the detail it only says
2019 Standard or Enterprise Edition
And does not say more.

I appreciate for an advice on which Standard SQL server service we need to purchase.

Thank you!

no entiendo exactamente de qué se trata.

Hello thank you for the reply.
My question is there are several service we can purchase on SQL licenses from Microsoft website, and on UiPath website, it only says 2019 SQL Standard or Enterprise Edition on the Database SQL requirements.
I do not understand what exactly we need to purchase from Microsoft.

Please let me know if this makes sence.
Thank you.

A SQL server machine with one of the following versions: 2008 R2 with SP3 as a minimum requirement, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, or 2019 Standard or Enterprise Edition.

Per Core - Per Core model allows access for an unlimited number of users or devices to connect from either inside or outside an organization’s firewall.

Here is guide to license : SQL Licensing Guide – The Basics of Microsoft's Licensing Models

Thank you!
When you say “user” does it mean Orchestrator user? Or SQL database user?

1 Like

@satomix
DB-User

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.