"Microsoft Office 365 Activities" Vs. "SharePoint Custom Activities"

I have been using the “SharePoint Custom Activities” for a few projects as described here. However, I recently discovered the “Microsoft Office 365 Activities” package on UiPath Go! as described here.

What is the difference (if any) between the SharePoint activities in both of these packages? (Disclaimer: for lack of time, I have not had a chance to download and experiment with the Office 365 package). I see that one is developed by “UiPath”, and the other is “UiPath Labs”, but both seem to contain similar SharePoint activities.

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Hi @bsylvester Did you get any answer about that? Also I am using Sharepoint Custom Activities but now I am needing to upload a file in a list and I cannot. Any idea how to achive that?

Hello @carmen - unfortunately I did not get a response on this post. I believe there is an Upload File activity? I’ll check my instance of Studio and get back to you.

oh well, yes it is, but just work with libraries not list, anyways I will propose to change the requirement and upload the files to la library instead a list. thanks

I really appreciate your post.I did not know before the information about the differences between office 365 Activities and SharePoint customs Activities.I was using Microsoft office 365 and office.com/setup was so easy.But when I saw your post at that time I realize have to use SharePoint in my system.