Sharepoint Activities

Hi there!

I just started in a new company to work and they have an old version of uipath Studio 2018.2.3 enterprise.

And I need to work with Sharepoint … so my question is if someone have some experience trying the sharepoint activities with version? I just check that are compatible with 2018.4 … I havent try yet if will works or not … if somebody have any suggestion or comments please let me know.

thanks

Hi @carmen

Try this

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @AshwinS2 I just download that package to try … but now I am just looking how to install a package … do you have a direct link or tutorial? … I did once …but I dont remember how … I cannot find yet the steps … thanks

Hi @carmen

Go to Manage Packages type the package name and give install

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi @AshwinS2, This is an older version … the package is not in the list … I should install manually … just I dont remember the steps …

Hi @carmen
Copy the package name of sharepoint and paste it manually in Packages folder

Thanks
Ashwin S

in this version I dont have the packages folder …but I will try to create it … not sure if that is the way … I still looking for more information here …

Hi @carmen
Try this

C:/ProgramData/UiPath/Pacakges

Thanks
Ashwin S

ok, I copy the package there …but also I cannot see that package option in Manage Packages … :confused:

Hi @carmen

Check the package name in general or type the package or else restart uipath studio

Thanks
Ashwin.S

nop is not there …

Hi Carmen, this might be caused by the .Net version of the package, I saw that some earlier Studio versions required the 4.5.2 .Net version, this one is using 4.6.1 . we will try to provide a version
compatible with your specific studio version.

@Diana_Mincu, could we please rebuild the package using 4.5.2 and post it here, please?

thank you.

Hello,

Could you please try this version and let us know if you are still experiencing the same issues? UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities.1.4.1.28724.nupkg (79.0 KB)

Thank you,
Diana

1 Like

thanks @Diana_Mincu but I couldn’t install the package … I asked also for Update uipath to the last version and try to install it and is not working … I guess now that is a security issue and I need to ask for permisions because in my computer with the community version I dont have any problem . Is working fine there.

Hello,

Indeed, in older versions, adding a new source for your packages is not quite intuitive. Please find bellow the steps for it:

1. In the Manage Packages window, right click anywhere in the highlighted area bellow, and select Configure Sources

1. Click the “+” sign in the “Package source settings” page that appears and provide the path to where your package is stored

Please let us know if this solves the issue!

Hi @Diana_Mincu, the issue was related to the security policies in the company, now I download the package and is ok. I have another problem I tag you in the question, could you help please?

thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.