my friend , it shouldn’t effected by such behaviour , can you share part of your code to check exactly what is the issue or screenshot for the issue , is there any throw or error !
or just not saving !, what is the get email activity you use ?
i tried to simulate your project by using IMAP and then check the subject by specific keyword such as test and then save attachment , i notice that when i send from my iphone the subject transform to upper letter to be Test and from windows pc it received just as it test , so it could be in the condition you need to check again , however i will attach the file you can try and let me know use your email and password .imap.xaml (9.4 KB)
I have confirmed this issue, it looks like the e-mail sent from iPhone Gmail app does not contain content disposition information and I suspect that is the cause.
More information about Content-Disposition is here
Let me avoid suggesting a specific app from my side, but using a different mail app is a possible workaround. Also if you have Outlook installed, Get Outlook Message Activity is a workaround.
I have escalated this issue to the developers, and we will see if this issue can be fixed. I would update this thread once ETA or fix is available, but please also understand that developers are juggling priority and this issue may not be prioritized based on whats on the table.