Save attachment send from iphone gmail

Hi,

I’m unable to save attachments send from iphone gmail. If I send attachments from windows PC, attachments are getting saved. If I send from iphone gmail, it is not getting saved. I have used save atatchments activity to save attachment. Can anyone help me on this please?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Renju

@renjutom Can you share the error message that you are facing.

I’m not getting any error message. It was just ignoring email contains attachments sending from iphone. And fetching the remaining email attachments send from PC

Is there any soluton for this? It is identifying attachments send from android mobile as well.

Regards,
Renju

Can anyone help me on this please?

Regards,
Renju

@renjutom

Hi,
What activity are you using to get messages ? Can you check what email.object contains while it is send from PC or iPhone ? What version of Studio and Packages do you have ?

Hi,

Thanks for your response!

I’m using Get imap mail messages activities to get the messages. And then I use save attachments activity to save the attachment. I’m using community edition studio.

Hi,

Is there any restrictions in uipath to save attachments sent from iphone? How we can resolve this issue? Is there any possibilty to save attachments sent from iphone?

Regards,
Renju

Is anyone faced the same issue? Is anyone tried to save attachments sent from iphone(gmail). How did you resolve this issue? Can anyone help me on this please?

Kind Regards,
Renju