Machine not compliant

Hello all,

I am using an Enterprise license for unattended setup PC.

However last time I reinstall the studio (due to some error) and affected the unattended setup where “the process cannot run when the PC is locked”

Also, in the Automation Cloud, the machine also showing “non compliant”

Anyone please help me regarding this and to fix the unattended issue?

Hello @ainaasyhda

Ensure that UiPath Studio and Robot are updated. Check Robot settings in UiPath Assistant, verify Orchestrator machine settings, and update the unattended robot configuration if needed. Confirm the UiPath Robot service is running, update machine templates, check lock settings, and verify user permissions.

Thanks & Cheers!!!

Do i need to enter license key to enable the unattended setup?

I currently encountered this issue, how to fix this?

Hi @ainaasyhda

1. Ensure that the robot is configured correctly in UiPath Studio. Go to the “Settings” tab, and check the Orchestrator settings, including the machine key, Orchestrator URL, and robot key
  2. Verify that the robot is set up as an Unattended robot in Orchestrator. If it’s set up as an attended robot, it may not be able to run processes when the PC is locked.

@ainaasyhda

Yes, to enable unattended automation, you need to provide the license key for the Robot on the machine where unattended processes are executed.

Regarding the issue with the lock settings, it seems that the Robot service may not be configured to interact with the desktop.

1. Open the “Services” application on your machine.
  2. Find the “UiPath Robot” service.
  3. Right-click on it, and go to “Properties.”
  4. In the “Log On” tab, ensure that the option “Allow service to interact with desktop” is checked.
  5. Click “Apply” and then “OK.”
  6. Restart the “UiPath Robot” service.
1 Like

@ainaasyhda

1. “The process cannot run when the PC is locked”:

• Make sure that the user account under which the UiPath Robot service is running has the necessary permissions. It should be able to interact with the desktop, even when locked. You can check this in the service properties.

• Ensure that the machine is properly configured for unattended automation. This involves configuring the robot settings and making sure the resolution is set appropriately.

2. Automation Cloud “Non-Compliant” Status:

• Verify that the robot machine is properly connected to the Orchestrator in the Automation Cloud. Ensure the machine key and Orchestrator URL are correct.

• In Automation Cloud, go to the “Machines” page and check the status of your machine. If it’s “Non-Compliant,” there might be issues with the robot service, permissions, or the connection. Resolve any issues indicated.

• Review the logs in UiPath Orchestrator for any error messages related to the non-compliance. This can give you more insight into what might be causing the problem.

• Confirm that the robot version in Orchestrator matches the installed version on the machine. Mismatched versions can cause compatibility issues.

cheers…!

Hi…

In “Services” in my PC, UiPath Robot only appear these 2

Is there any different for “UiPath RobotJS Service”?

@ainaasyhda

The “UiPath RobotJS Service” is not a standard UiPath service. It might be associated with some specific setup or third-party integration. For regular UiPath functionality, you typically deal with the “UiPath Robot” service. If you’re unsure about the “UiPath RobotJS Service,” check your installation, documentation, or contact UiPath support for clarification.

1 Like