Logs tab within a folder --> View logs of this job not responsive

Hello there,

Whenever I want to see Logs of some execution that I did in Studio, I go to Orchestrator, select the particular Folder, click on ‘Logs’, and use the ‘View logs of this job feature’. Thing is that when using this I cannot use pagination nor the Items dropdown to see more logs (hence, I am not able to visualize all logs!). I am using UiPath community edition and chrome as browser

Hint: If I use the Export functionality I can see all logs in the csv file

Thanks a lot, wish you a great day

Andoni

Hi @aaguirrearanguren,

In the Address Bar of your Browser, you will see an index=0 within the address. It should look something like this:

https:// cloud.uipath.com / YourOrganization / YourTenant / orchestrator_ / logs?tid=99999&fid=999999& index=0 & size=10 &state=…

If you manually change this index=0 to index=1 and visit that URL, does the interface paginate to the next page? You can also change the size=10 to 25 or 50 if you have too many lines of logs.

Assuming the above works for you, this sounds like an issue with your browser, extension, antivirus, or something on your machine. Have you tried visiting the logs page in a different browser? What about a different computer?

Thanks

Hi @Kristopher,

Thanks a lot for your support!

My url in the particular job logs screen does not contain any index nor size parameters (nor they are included when I click on the next page or try to increase the item number):

https:// cloud.uipath.com/<organization>/<tenant>/orchestrator_/logs?tid=1015511&fid=4979867&state=CYUxAcBkEsDsGsBi0A2AXEAnAPgNwIYoCuI24mA9uFmgJ7YBWFARgNIj0C2IaAFhcGwgAjtgDMAJgkAGYAGNpATgC0U5gFZlAFnwAzYMoAcsucvyKwzAGzMA7LcMgxAPVcASadjcBGbAAE3CXFsLWx1bF8rAF0YqKA%3D%3D

I have tested it with another computer and another browser and the same, it does not seem to work

Hi @aaguirrearanguren,

Try visiting the logs page, then edit your URL to include the index=1 and see if it lets you visit the second page.

https:// cloud.uipath.com/organization/tenant/orchestrator_/logs?tid=1015511&fid=4979867&index=1&state=…

Your search box seems to be missing too…

Have you tried visiting this logs page on your Mobile device or tablet to see if the Mobile version of the page works? (it will look crowded)

Thanks

Dear @Kristopher ,

Done that (i.e. manually added the index and size to the url and refreshed the page, not working).

One important thing to mention is that I cannot use pagination in the View Logs for this job page (I can paginate in the Logs screen though)

In the Logs page :+1:

When viewing specific Job logs pagination is NOT working :x:

I have tested this with Chrome and Edge, in 2 different devices (work laptop and personal laptop)

Hi @aaguirrearanguren,

I believe you have found a bug. I will summarize the bug below:

Steps to replicate the issue:

1. Log into an Orchestrator Tenant
  2. Click Automations
  3. Click Logs
  4. Hover over a log message (of a job that has at least 11 log messages)
  5. Click the 3 vertical dots (More Options)
  6. Click View logs of this job
  • pagination and result size are clickable, but do not modify the user interface when interacted with
  • URL does not contain index= nor size=

Thanks

1 Like

Dear @Kristopher,

Good to know! Should I write an email to someone or do something else to communicate UiPath about this bug?

Thanks

Hi @aaguirrearanguren,

No action required from you. This post was already flagged as a bug. My teammates will create a jira ticket internally and work on it.

Thanks

1 Like