Library Runtime

Hello,
until now it was not necessary to differentiate between the versions (runtime or design) of the library. But now the question arises as I work for a service provider. What needs to be delivered to a customer when I have implemented a robot process and integrated my own library into this project. Is it sufficient to hand over the runtime version?

Kind regards
Martin

@martinN

1. Compile Robot Process:
  • Create a package for your robot process using UiPath Studio.
  • Ensure it works with the version of UiPath Robot your customer is using.
  1. Package Library:
  • If you have created a custom library, package it in UiPath Studio.
  • Include clear documentation explaining how to use the library.
  1. Document the Solution:
  • Write detailed documentation for the entire solution, including installation and configuration steps.
  • Specify the required UiPath Studio and Robot versions.
  1. Version Information:
  • Clearly state the versions of UiPath Studio and Robot needed for your solution.
  1. Optional: Provide Source Code:
  • If allowed, share the source code for both the robot process and library.
  1. Support Information:
  • Include contact details for support.
  • Specify support terms and any service level agreements.

@martinN

Have you published the project to the orchestrator after using the library in your project. In that case, you can trigger your process directly from runtime.

Regards

Hello,
thanks for the answers.
May be that I was not clear enough or I don’t understand what you mean. My intention was to distribute the library without including my source code.
But I think I have the solution. I turned off the “include sources” switch to off when publishing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.