Level 3 Assignment 1 - “UiPath_REFrameWork_UiDemo" Can someone share the config.xlsx file

i am getting error while invoking workflow of login.xaml

19.1.0-beta.25+Branch.release/v2019.1.Sha.ba6729757e693cd92cebdd5aafd3fcdff308fc67

Source: Invoke Workflow File

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception Type: System.NullReferenceException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Config.zip (11.7 KB)
I guess the problem is not with the config file. Anyway attached.
May be I guess the error occurred while you are opening the browser with a URL. But because of URL is empty, you are getting the error.

thanks for ur reply, but im getting this error when i run from _Test.XAMLReFramework_UiDemo.zip (517.7 KB)

when i run from Main.xaml i see the login screen open, and the it doesn’t login.

Please organize your project by renaming the activities. From the exception it is not clear where the exception is happening.

In your screenshot: Activity name is the default. Please rename it according to the functionality.

And please debug your workflow step by step and find where exactly the error is throwing. So it will be easy to help you in rectifying the error.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Hi Kartik,

When i run Main.xaml i see the program runs and opens the DemoUi. The program closes without loging in.
When i run login.xaml then the program logs in.
My question is for Invoke workflow file “Login.xaml”. is there anything wrong ?
i get this

Hi Karthik,
The issue was with my config.xlsx, i followed yours and it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.