Workflow Designer

NullReferenceException:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Activities.Presentation.WorkflowViewElement.<_ctor>b__1(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs eventArgs)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastUnloadedEvent(Object root)
at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

How to rectify above Error

Hi @venkateshmenta,

Could you please elloborate more what is causing this issue to check you can run the flow in debug and see which activity is referencing to null.

I create one flowchart then i drag and drop one activity then i link between flowchart to activity that error will come

Can you send that xaml file to me…or attach a snapshot of your flow chart.

i solved error,Thanks for responding me

Hi venkateshmenta,

May I ask what resolution do you use for this problem?

Thank you very much
Regards,
Cedrick

1 Like