I HAVE THIS ERROR:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

IN ALL THE PROJECTS I RECEIVE AN ERROR WHEN CREATING A NEW SEQUENCE, I TRY TO REINSTALL UiPath BUT NOTHING I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

Hi @CRISTIAN_SUAZO_APOLINARIO

Make sure that all variables are initialized and passed correctly before running your process.

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

Don’t need to reinstall the UiPath the error Object reference not set to an instance of an object means one of the variable is null or not initialized with value properly or some of the arguments are not passed in the invoke workflow.
This error throws when input\output of any activity are given properly and make sure the required fields are properly filled with variables or arguments properly.

Try to debug the code when you get the error the bot will exactly stop at the error thrown activity and check that activity input\output and required fields or any variables are null.

Tip : Enable the Execution trail, Log activities options in the debug ribbon in studio it will help to highlight the activity which thrown the error when debugging.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

I used basic activities like write line and I keep getting that error, the strange thing about this is that the sequences are being created as .XAML I think the name should be .xaml

No need to give the .XAML at last of xaml file, when you create just give the name of the file.

@CRISTIAN_SUAZO_APOLINARIO
You are accessing variable before initialization. Make sure all variables are initialized and you are using after init

There is no need to include .xaml when you give a new name to the workflow. I think that’s the error.

I do not initialize any variables, tes2.XAML creates it by giving a new sequence but I get the error : An unexpected error occurred during the library compilation process:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Error: UiPath.WorkflowProcessor.Common.Exceptions.UiPathLocalizedException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.WorkflowProcessor.Common.Preprocessing.WorkflowDocumentPreprocessor.TryGetDependencyTree(LoggingScope scope, String xamlFilePath, IDictionary2 codeSourceFiles) at UiPath.Studio.ProjectCompiler.Services.ProjectCompilerService.TryCalculateCompilationDependencies(String projectName, String projectPath, IEnumerable1 workflowsToCompile, IDictionary`2 codeSourceFiles), HResult -2146233088

@CRISTIAN_SUAZO_APOLINARIO

Try these:

1. Check the structure of your UiPath project and ensure that all the necessary dependencies are properly referenced. Make sure that any custom activities, libraries, or packages used in your project are correctly installed and referenced.
  2. Ensure that you are using the latest version of UiPath Studio and all relevant packages or activities.
  3. If none of then solves rebuild the process.

I ALREADY DID EVERYTHING, DELETE
AND UPDATE DEPENDENCIES, REBUILD THE PROJECT, REINSTALL UiPath EVEN NOTHING I FOUND THIS IN THE LOGS I DON’T KNOW IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A HAND:
23:03:26.1577 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Analyzer] [7] System.MissingMethodException: Cannot dynamically create an instance of type ‘UiPath.Studio.Workflow.Shared.ActivitiesMetadata.ApiRegistrationAdapter’. Reason: No parameterless constructor defined.
at System.RuntimeType.ActivatorCache…ctor(RuntimeType rt)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean wrapExceptions)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic, Boolean wrapExceptions)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at UiPath.Studio.Analyzer.AssemblyLoading.AnalyzerAssemblyScanner.<>c__DisplayClass2_1.b__2(IAnalyzerConfigurationService svc)

hello everyone I HAPPENED TO SOLVE USING A PYTHON SCRIPT THAT CHANGES the files using import os from .XAML to .xaml the bad thing about this is that I have to do it recursively to work in UiPath I hope to solve this in the future thank you all for your support

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.