Level 3 Assignment 1 - Infinite loop Invoke System1_Navigateto_WIDetails workflow

Hi

Can someone please help. I am busy with Assignment 1 in the advanced course. Everything seems to work until I hit the "System1_Navigateto_WIDetails.

I get the following error:
Invoke System1_Navigateto_WIDetails workflow: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have tried selecting multiple different spots on the screen when selecting for the attached browser. I have attached my “System1_Navigateto_WIDetails”.
System1_Navigateto_WIDetails.xaml (7.0 KB)

Please help as I am currently creating an infinite loop logging into my ACME and SHA1.

Thanks

Please check in_WIID acquire any value or not.
Try to print value of in_WIID before navigating.
Hope you are using RE Framework.

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I am using the Re Framework.
I added the following in my “Get Transaction Data”
And this was the result:
I know this is a bit of a hassle, but I have attached my workflow. Maybe this can help.
Assignment 1.zip (527.5 KB)

Thanks

Please check the invoke activity fro Navigateto_WiDetails if all the mappings for the arguments have been done

Started from scratch and got it working

So it seems that it wont even enter the “Navigateto_WiDetails”.
My Arguments are bound. One is the URL and the other is a single WI ID.
To get my in_WIID variable into the Process activity I assigned it to “in_TransactionItem”. Then assigned that to the “in_WIID” in the Navigateto_WiDetails. Could this be the problem. See images below.

2 Likes

i think in case of in_TransactionItem the value to assign in TransactionItem for Process.xaml
That should have done the work as your wiid is assigned there. no?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.