I am still trying to automate a java applet (.jnlp file to be launched) which works in most cases, but not all.
(1) I have started the activity “log-in screen” app (i.e. jnlp file) by using the Process Start activity - works: CHECK
The selectors of the “log-in screen” looks as expected - with cls=‘SunAWTFrame’
wnd app=‘jp2launcher.exe’ cls=‘SunAwtFrame’ title=‘TEX-INT Platform - 360T TexApplet’ aaname=‘TEX-INT Platform - 360T TexApplet’ aastate=‘markierbar’ />
(2) When successfully logged in the “main screen” gets loaded by clicking a button on the “log-in screen”
The respective selector of such “main screen” now look differently with cls=“GlassWndClass-GlassWindowClass-*”
wnd app=‘java*.exe’ cls=‘GlassWndClass-GlassWindowClass-*’ title=‘Home Screen’ />
Oother applet windows popping up/used in the course of the process has similar selectors (i.e. not the ones from “log-in screen”.
I keep on getting undesired behaviour - like prentending a click has been executed or activity “element exists” returning false althoughs window is present. If not solved this will unfortunately lead to an abondment of UiPath for our purpose.
I have already checke the java exetension troubleshooting:
- accessibility.properties file, the file should contain assistive_technologies=UiPath.UiPathBridge. CHECK
- In the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_xx\lib\ext folder, you should find the UiPathBridge.jar file. CHECK
- In the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_xx\bin folder, you should find UiPathJavaBridgeV8.dll or UiPathJavaBridgeV8_x64.dll. CHECK
- cls selector of the app = see above
UIAutomation v22.10.3 is running in Studio
- Does someboday has any idea why such secondary - i.e. from orginal java app instatiated -windows/apps are not recognized as the intial one (different cls)?
- … and does this hint to the fact that java is not running properly on my installation or is this a known UiPath behaviour?
Many thanks for your support on this one