Kendo UI for Angular DateRange

Hi,
Can any one know how to select the date range in following type of DateRange!
from and toDatepicker

Regards,
Ajith

@ajithanbalagan0706 Have you tried using Click Activity ? If the Click Activities do not work, we can try with Inject JS, But let us know if that particular website is publicly accessible and what is the actual difficulty that you are facing when Selecting the Required Date.

Hi @supermanPunch
I have used Click Activity here but it selects overall date range component
Please check out this link-

Regards,
Ajith

@ajithanbalagan0706 Can you Check whether the below workflow works for setting the date?
TypeAngularDate.zip (2.6 KB)

Hi @supermanPunch
This workflow will work for Date Picker but for DateRange it won’t work!

Regards,
Ajith

@ajithanbalagan0706 We have to just Select the Start and the End Date from the Date Range right ? I have tested it again, It did work DateRange as I have done the flow specific to that. It might not work for DatePicker :sweat_smile:

Can you tell me what error did you receive ?

Hi @supermanPunch
can u please try with this link
https://ex2m1i--run.stackblitz.io/

Regards,
Ajith

@ajithanbalagan0706 The link that you have passed does not load in Chrome, or I am not sure whether we would have to use a add-on for it. I have kept the Screen to Load for almost 3 hours now :sweat_smile:

Hi @supermanPunch
There is no add-on for it. Please click on Example below BasicUsage

can u please try with this link

Regards,
Ajith

@ajithanbalagan0706 Yes. The Example part does work fine with the Workflow that I have sent earlier. Can you tell me did you receive an Error When Executing the workflow ?

Hi @supermanPunch
The Workflow you sent works!. There are Some issues in my Workflow Now its fixed!!

Regards,
Ajith
Happy Automation :innocent:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.