📢 UiPath Community MVP 2022 announcement!

You’re a truly valuable member of our UiPath community. Together you have built a robust and thriving community that shares content and helps each other learn, look for new ideas and find new opportunities. We want to make sure that you are recognized for sharing and helping others in this unified automation space.

So today we are celebrating our community by acknowledging top members who have made a significant contribution to the UiPath community.

Your growth in the automation space and your journey is inspirational to us! To keep your motivation up we introduced new programs to learn, contribute and share expertise. Thank you for choosing to be our advocates and for helping us build our path further.

Today we are excited to appreciate 100 most valuable members as part of our amazing MVP network! All of you have demonstrated a passion for excellence and continuous self-development. Thank you for your constant motivation in crafting the automation space together with us!

As we continue to grow our community with professionals from across the globe, we want to open our gates and welcome anyone interested in this program. On your way to become a valuable member of the UiPath community, please join the UiPath community to learn and inspire others with your contribution and creativity.*

Congrats to all our 100 Most Valuable Professionals of the UiPath Community! Have a look below and connect with these amazing MVPs on LinkedIn, Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube channel for continuous learning.

Americas

Asia Pacific & Japan

Europe, Middle East, Africa

We are grateful to have you in our network!

Stay connected,
UiPath Community

86 Likes

Many Congratulations!

I loved the way various UiPath Community members interact with each other; Solid technical expertise shown by community members always help and design your automation supporting best practices.

With the UiPath MVP program, I want to contribute to scaling the reach of UiPath as accessible as possible throughout countries, cultures, and people, by creating amazing content around the new products and features of ever-growing products of the UiPath RPA platform.

I also look forward to networking with fellow UiPath MVPs to support & contribute a common goal to RPA Democratization.

24 Likes

Congratulation everyone and we are so proud to have each of them as part of the UiPath Community. Can’t wait to speak to all of you soon

26 Likes

Thanks a lot for the award, UiPath :star_struck:

Welcome to all the new MVPs :slightly_smiling_face:

25 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Happy and excited to be a part this program

Cheers @Vibhor.Shrivastava

19 Likes

Congrats to all the returning MVPs.
To the new members of the UiPath MVP family, welcome! Looking forward to meeting y’all soon.
:wine_glass: Cheers!!!

13 Likes

Thanks UiPath team for selecting me as UiPath MVP 2022 :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Congratulations to all other MVPs. I’m really excited to work together and make great things with the UiPath community. :clap: :clap:

16 Likes

Thanks Uipath team for this Recognition :star_struck: :star_struck:

Congrats to all the other MVPs :clap: :clap:

@Vibhor.Shrivastava @loginerror

16 Likes

Thanks Uipath team for this Recognition :star_struck: :star_struck:

Congrats to all the other MVPs :clap: :clap:

Thank you @Vibhor.Shrivastava and @loginerror

12 Likes

Thanks UiPath for recognize me as an MVP :grinning:, very happy to be a part of it.

thanks @Vibhor.Shrivastava for the amazing support

and finally congratulations to all the MVP’s, hope to connect with you all.

15 Likes

I’m very happy and thrilled to be nominated once again :star_struck:

Thank you UiPath Community and congratulations to all the new MVPs! :rocket: :clap:

Looking forward to meet you all and rock together! :sunglasses: :robot: :metal:

14 Likes

Thanks UiPath for the recognition, and @Vibhor.Shrivastava for all your support! :smile:

Really excited to be selected as an MVP and looking forward to collaborate with all of you and drive the community! :rocket: :robot:

13 Likes

It is really big achievement being among such talented people :wink: some of you I have already met and some others I hope to meet soon :wink:

13 Likes

Congratulations to all the MVP’s

Regards,
Pavan H

13 Likes

thank you so much UiPath and special thanks to @Vibhor.Shrivastava for all your support!!

one of my dreams has come true!!! thank you 3x

11 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Welcome to all the new MVPs :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

What an amazing group of people! So happy to be part of this journey again!
Welcome to all new MVPs and special shoutouts to the whole Roboyo Team :slight_smile:

Thank you as alwayss @Vibhor.Shrivastava

16 Likes

Thanks UiPath for this recognition, and congratulation to all the MVPs. :clap: :clap:

I’m looking forward to connect and collaborate with MVPs. :star_struck:

16 Likes

Many Congratulations team, the community is proud to have you all!

13 Likes