Job stopped with an Unexpected Exit coded: 0xE0434352

I am running multiple transaction data for eg. say 5 Transactions.
The bot stops abruptly throwing this error at different steps.
I tried all the solutions like :

  1. uninstalling and reinstalling uipath
  2. Killing the Excel process before performing operations
    3.reducing log messages
    4.Closing Excel workbook
    5.reducing a number of arguments passed.
    But still at the most its performing 3 transactions and then it stops.
    my process also includes click image steps. so I have provided 1 or 2-sec delays.

Please help me to solve this error.

Kindly have a view on this thread

Cheers @Sparks811

1 Like


Exception code: 0xe0434352

microsoft .interop. / activities
( installed in your system

I tried this…I am killing excel process before the actual steps starts.
Still getting error

1 Like

May I know what was the process name mentioned in kill process activity
Cheers @Sparks811

Hello, Srenivasan.
I am getting similar error while performing a Read CSV operation on a .csv file which is around 800 MB (~ 1.3 million record/row entries.
From the package you have mentioned (and I am assuming microsoft.interop is a package), I can find this for Excel, Word activities under Package Explorer, but is there anything specific for reading CSV data?

Use case: To perform data manipulations using Datatable operations with the .csv file having raw, input data records.

Below is the error that I am getting while performing a Read CSV activity on this 800 MB file.

Message: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352
Exception Type: System.Exception
RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

Would really help if there exists a package which one import would handle this exception, or if there exists and alternate solution to read data from large .csv files efficiently and put them in a Datatable to work with.

PS: I have tested the same activity with the .csv file but with much records, and it successfully imports data to datatables. Seems to be an issue with the large content in the file.

Let me know. Thank you!