Issue - Job stopped with an unexpected exit code 0xE0434352

I am facing this issue ‘Job stopped with an unexpected exit code 0xE0434352’ while writing data to excel by using Workbook Write Range and Excel Write Range activities.
Can anyone please help me out?
@Pablito
@loginerror

1 Like

hi @vikashkumarvivek00,

Few Things I can Suggest Here -

1. Kill the Process Excel.exe before the operation.

2. Put a Delay of few seconds between activities

3. Upgrade the Activities versions of the project.

4. If the Data Chunk you are pasting is of Huge Size - Good Approach would be to break into pieces and then paste.

5. Try to Write Range the Data in a separate sequence and check if we still face the Same issue.

Mukesh

2 Likes

I have already tried the above mentioned resolution but no success.

Hi @vikashkumarvivek00

Please provide more details (Studio version, activity package version, ideally a freshly, new sample project with a sample Excel file).

This will allow us to better judge the cause of the issue and either find a workaround or register a bug in our system :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @loginerror

Please find below details of the issue.

Studio version 18.45
Excel package version 2.7.2

I can’t share the file with you as this confidential.But i can tell you that i am performing excel activities to read large files which have 650K of rows and after filtering 20k-30k of rows i have to add in the output file.

Sometimes this error is coming while reading the file and sometimes while updating the output file.
Please help me as i stuck here.

1 Like

In this situation, could you confirm whether it works within the excel application scope activities?

It is showing the same issue in both activities Excel application scope and Workbook.

1 Like

Could you give it a try on the latest Excel package 2.8.5, just to be sure that this wasn’t already fixed in the meantime? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No success, same issue is coming…

Hi @loginerror

Any resolution of this issue as i am facing this for many of the excel files ?

Would you mind posting the full error stack associated with your exception?

1 Like

ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

Hi @loginerror

Any update on this ?
I really need to resolve this .

Hi @loginerror

Any Update on this?

I registered this issue in our internal bug tracker. I will update this topic with more information when it becomes available.

1 Like

I am facing this issue as well and have tried all the above - it is a show-stopper for our process. Is this a known issue, and is there a preferred workaround for it? Thanks to all!

Hi,

Can you share some insights about this error as this is show stopper for us?

1 Like

I checked and the issue is still open for investigation. A couple of ways to proceed:

1. If you are an Enterprise customer, you can try contacting our Technical Support for direct assistance:
    Contact Technical Support
  2. I noticed a mention recently that for big sets of Excel data, it might be beneficial to connect to it as you would connect to a Database.
    For example, see here, but also search our Forum, there is plenty of topics about it.

Is this issue open or is there a solution?

It is still an issue that is most likely linked to the amount of data you want to process at one time and memory limitations.

Feel free to add your:

• Studio version
  • scenario in which you are reproducing this issue (a dummy, new project that throws the error for you is always the best way to report a bug)