Hi, I am having 8+ years experience in manual[6.5+ years] and automation[1.5 years]. I want to switch my career in RPA field. I have few queries:
- I have 8+ yrs experience in QA. Is it too late for me to switch now in RPA?
- What is the future scope of UiPath for QA/tester?
- What is role for tester in RPA? Which certification should a tester should do to jump in RPA field?
- Which RPA role is suitable for a tester? I read there are BA, developer an other roles in RPA.
- What would be the salary expectation/range one should expect after certification/training?
Can someone guide me by answering these questions?