Rpa Testing jobs openings

Hi team,.Please clarify my query .I Have around 5 years It experience in Manual testing .My role is senior QA engineer.I am from non technical background EEE student .I have no idea on coding part .So I decided now to learn RPA with Uipath tool.Instead of learning Automation tool like Selenium with any programming language .So,please let me know I have seen in market nowadays more openings for RPA developer in many IT organizations,likewise Is there any openings for RPA testers also.Please let me know if i choose uipath instead of going to Selenium.Is this the correct path for my career for my skills.

@sushma123,

In my personal view, for RPA development you should have some programming skills.

RPA testers limited openings only.

You better learn selenium with Java(preferred since open source) or c# and work on it to get some programming skills, side by side you can learn UiPath as well.

I am seeing people who are all not having programming background struggling in RPA technology side.

Hi, yes , you are correct as RPA is a booming technology and careers also good with RPA

If you need to survive in RPA , you need at least basics of any programming language especially for Uipath , having vb.net knowledge is good
And it’s easy to learn

RPA testing jobs , you won’t find much as this role itself got very limited scope as RPA developers itself handles the testing , and also UAT

RPA support is the one team , who handles production issues and small small enhancements of the existing production processes

So you can try as RPA support first , later can turn into RPA Dev

Hi sarathi,

Thank you so much for the reply .As you said Selenium technology completely based on programming language java which I started learning but taking too much long time to learn.As of now to change platform I thought to choose uipath.So,please let me know If I learn UIpath and start jobs searching will this effect to my previous Manual Testing experience.

@sushma123,

You can give a try with RPA openings, but learn java or vb.net or any programming language to survive with RPA and also in the industry.

Sure .thank you sarathi.

Sure.Thank you Vinay.