How to resolve when running java activities, post installing the Java support files there is a prompt asking to install Java support files repeatedly?
Approach # 1:
First try re-installing the Java extension. Read the instructions for installing the extension .
If, after the Java extension has been installed and verified, but still issues occur, review the Java Extension document.
Error message that says Java extension not being installed may show, even after proper installation of Java extension is confirmed. Confirmation step of proper installation would be to confirm that UiPath can properly click a button that has Java selector. If this error message appear after confirmation, it is because the error message was improperly configured. Error message regards to Java extension was improved with 21.2 - preview and this error message has been removed. This error message used to appear when UiPath causes a dead lock in the Java App.
Approach # 2:
If the troubleshooting steps from the links presented above did not helped to solve the issue, try bellow approach:
1) Locate the accessibility.properties file, which should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jrex.x.x_xx\lib. Once inside the file, locate “assistive_technologies=UiPath.UiPathBridge”. If that entry does not exist, then issue occurs
2) Find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jrex.x.x_xx\lib\ext\UiPathBridge.jar file. If the file is missing, then issue occurs
3) Find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jrex.x.x_xx\bin\UiPathJavaBridgeV8.dll or UiPathJavaBridgeV8_x64.dll file. If this file is missing, then issue occurs
If the above are all present and accounted for:
1) Go to the Control Panel > Ease of Access Center > Make the Computer Easier to Use
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Other Programs Installed section
3) Make sure the Enable Java Access Bridge box is not selected
4) If the box is checked, uncheck it, and then navigate to C:\Users[current_user]
5) Delete the .accessibility.properties file
6) Restart the system