Issue with Activities

Hey there!

Some of the activities (Eg : Sequence, flow and assign etc.,) are not available in UiPath latest version. It would be great if get a solution on this query so that i can continue my learning journey and explore more with UiPath.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @1cc064ce8643f2e3ef5716199

Welcome to the community

You have the mentioned activities already even in latest…But yes there are few changes

to see old activities (again only few will be visible few are renamed) slect the show classic(Under activities and filter)

cheers

@1cc064ce8643f2e3ef5716199
Welcome to UiPath community
We have every activity in latest version as well

Uninstall the current version of UiPath & install the latest version

Thanks
Varun

Hi,

I have installed UiPath latest version few days back and show classic option is not available in this version. Attached snippet for your reference.

You are using StudioX version. It hides a lot of things to be easir to use. Maybe you should be using Studio?

Hi @1cc064ce8643f2e3ef5716199

Follow the below steps to switch

Home → Settings → License and profile → Change Profile → Studio

cheers

Hi,

Great!!! I really appreciate all your prompt responses.
I switched profile to studio and now i can see those activites.

Thanks & Best Regards

1 Like

Happy Automation

Can you please mark the solution and close so that it helps others with similar issue

cheers

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is regarding demo videos available in UiPath website. I am having some issue while playing videos, it get interrupted automatically.
Please see attached snippet for your reference and i request you to provide me the best solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance…

Regards
Ch Shamshad

Please raise a separate topic as this is not at all relevant to the main topic

cheers