Issue when submitting Generate Yearly Report assignment

Hey guys,

I’ve been facing an issue with the Practice with REFramework Course in the RPA Solution Architect Path. First, I submitted my Calculate Cliente Security Hash and it was approved in less than 10 minutes without an issue. However I’m facing a bug when submitting the Generate Yearly Report.

As you can see in the screenshot above, the submissions are not being graded not even after 3 days since submitted. When I submit a project, it stays indefinitely in “Submitted by” (as you can see in the one on top) and it will stay like that until I submit a new project. Once a new project is submitted, the previous submit will automatically be graded with 0 and the new one will stay “Submitted by”

I contacted UiPath Support and they cleaned my training so all my submissions were gone. They even provided me a project template in order to see how the project should be submitted. I submitted their project and…still the same issue.
After telling them that my issue has not been solved, they told me that I should submit a ticket here since they don’t have available developers to handle it.

Have you even faced this issue?

Thanks!

Hello @Marco_Ber!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff