Issue in connecting wih Outlook or gmail

Not able to connect to gmail via imap and similiraly not able to connect to outlook direct. Add on to this after providing get messages from mail, getting error in for each statement as

“This activity requires an outlook account card”. Kindly help.

@Amit_Chaturvedi

Welcome to forums

For connecting to Gmail check below for your reference

Reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Amit_Chaturvedi ,

if you are trying to use outlook in your automation. you should have outlook configured in your machine.

if you are using studio for the get outlook mail message activity you have enter your account name in the account property. if you are using studiox it automatically select the default account.

2 Likes

Yes but how do I get this CARD and how do I install it!

Hi @Kiran, I am using Studio profile i tried Get Outlook Mail messages above for each but still for each table is giving same error again.

is it always this hard to get a response on here ?

Hi @ULStudent_DARREN_PATRICK

In previous reply Kirankumar mahanthi1 said it clear, once you refer that link you got it.

if you are using studio for the get outlook mail message activity you have enter your account name in the account property. if you are using studiox it automatically select the default account.

Regards
AMAL

Hi @Darren, I got this, Outlook card is there in activity with name Outlook card. Its working fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.