Is Ui-path bot migratable from one environment (DEV/UAT) to other (Production) without loosing Ui elements captured while making job?

Hi, I once transferred my bot from one machine to other, when i opened the job to run it, its activities were missing the images of UI-element on which the activities had to perform action. My concern is is it possible to make bot on one environment and transfer to other without bot loosing the ui-elements in activities. Upon doing some research i came across object repository, but i am confused as ui-path documentation say object repository store DOM like configuration, or it can store images in local directory along with bot?
Screenshot_4

Hi,

As far as I understand, screenshots don’t load when you open the project on a different server.

If that’s the case, don’t import .local and .screenshots when migrating the project. Once the transfer is complete just copy the .screenshots folder and start the project.

Regards,
MY

The images of the UI-elements do not mean anything. They are just an informational display of what the element looks like. Uipath uses the selector to click on elements. The selectors should transfer to your new machine.

1 Like

You have to copy the entire project folder including the hidden subfolders.

1 Like

If you’re in modern, image is frequently used as a backup to selectors.