Is there any way to open xaml file into a code format?

Hey everyone, I’ve been thinking about how convenient it would be if we could comprehend the functioning of XAML files through a code-like format. This way, we could edit and observe how the activities, their parameters, arguments, and variables are passed. Has anyone tried this approach before?

Hi,

If we use Windows or Cross platform project, we can get DLL file by publishing.
Then we can get code from the file if use reverse compiler, as the following, for example.

Regards,

Okay but what if we do it in the opposite way , for eg i have some code in c# , i tried to make a similar code in the xaml (code dll) and then make a xaml file out of it ? , will it behave like a normal xaml file in UiPath ?

im worried about the versions of activities and project info in the dll file

Hi,

From 23.10, UiPath supports Coded Autaomtion. We can run workflow’s code directly.

Regards,

Coded Workflow is a deferent thing

As far as i know, probably there is no feature to convert C# code to xaml in UiPath Studio.

You can open XAML files in Notepad, they’re just text files. But you’ll see that they aren’t really code, they’re similar to HTML, so converting actual C# code to XAML is not possible.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.