Is there any activity or method to execute an Access form made in VBA with Uipath?

I have an access document that when I open it throws me a form, in which I have to manually search for my file and when I click “OK” it passes it to the data table, what I want is to skip the manual search process and go directly to the file to carry out the following process.

@misael.d.nigo

Access is more like a db …so you can do the file search and other activities in UiPath and write to file or write to access then…by using access as db

You would need odbc drivers to connect that way

Cheers

Hi @misael.d.nigo

Can you try this-

1. Drag and drop the “Start Process” activity.
  2. Configure the “Start Process” activity by specifying the path of the MS Access executable file in the “FileName” property. Typically, the path is “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OfficeXX\MSACCESS.EXE” (replace “XX” with the version number).
  3. In the “Arguments” property of the “Start Process” activity, provide the path of the Access document you want to open, enclosed in double quotes. For example, if the Access document is located at “C:\Documents\MyDatabase.accdb”, the argument value should be """C:\Documents\MyDatabase.accdb""".
  4. Add a “Delay” activity after the “Start Process” activity to allow sufficient time for Access to open. activity: Once Access is open, you’ll need to interact with the form that requires you to search for the file manually. Depending on the structure of the form, you can use the “Click” activity to simulate clicking on the “OK” button or the “Type Into” activity to input the file path directly into the form.

Thanks!!!