Is there a way to run the robot in the cloud, not locally, when using the orchestrator api?

Hello :slight_smile:

I deploy the package to the orchestrator, and the process was executed in my local PC when external server requests the below cloud consuming api.

POST startJobs API 
https://cloud.uipath.com/[serviceName]/[tenantName]/odata/Jobs/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.StartJobs

When external server sends an API request, the process runs on my local PC where the machine is installed.

But, I can’t turn on my local PC all the time, so I want it to run in the cloud.

In short, Is there any way to run the process on cloud, not locally by startJobs api?

1 Like

@sssi

Have a look below thread.

Note: Currently it is in community preview but not released in Enterprise level.

1 Like

Hey @sssi

You may need to enable either of the options as below,

1. Have a windows VM server and install UiPath robot in it, connect the robot to the orchestrator with an Un-Attended bot license which will help you to trigger the bot remotely using API

2. Use UiPath cloud managed robot where you no need to have any VM but just the configuration in the cloud orchestrator to trigger the bot remotely using API

Hope that helps.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

It helps a lot!!
Thank you so much :wink::wink:

1 Like

Cool @sssi :innocent::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.