Is it Possible to Delete Rows ( Words) Which Contains Successive Consonants or Vowels?

Dears,

Is it Possible to Delete Rows ( Words) Which Contains 3 or More Successive Consonant or Vowels ?

Example :

AADBCAC → To be Deleted ( 3 Successive Consonants )
ABCUAFIP → To be Kept
ABOAUST → To be Deleted ( 3 Successive Vowels)
AZETUOP → To be Kept

Thanks in Advance

give a try on regex
grafik

e.g. with a isMatch it can be checked if this pattern was found, then trigger the delete

1 Like

Thanks @ppr for Prompt feedback, Is it possible to set the value >=3 ? not only 3

Hello, yes is posible just add a comma after the number 3
[B-DF-HJ-NP-TV-Z]{3,}|[AEIOU]{3,}

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

Thanks @ppr

Could you please check what is missing to get desired words in Text file? Thanks in advance
FilterWords.zip (15.2 KB)

@hsendel - Please find the updated workflow
FilterWords_Updated.zip (73.2 KB)

In the project folder, you can find the “Output.txt” file which contains all the filtered words. Please refer to the below link and verify…

1 Like

Thanks @prasath17, But the Output is not the Desired one, I want to exclude those words that contains 3 or more successive Consonants, and keep complete words that doesn’t meet this condition which is not the case here.

Example : in below list I should get only the first word in Output ABUEDOC because it doesn’t meet this condition and the next 2 words will be deleted:

@hsendel - I misread your requirement. Apologize…

Please check this…
FilterWords_Fixed.zip (83.0 KB)

1 Like

Thanks a lot @ppr & @prasath17, and @Manuel_Dominguez for your Great JOB !!! … By the Way any Good Reference for Using RegEX in UiPath?

Best youtube video link for regex(from where I learnt)…

Regex Megapost

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.