Is checkboxes available in UiPath?

Dears
Is checkboxes available in UiPath? Means, do we have the possibility to choose items by selecting the desired ones from the list, like for example, having input dialogue from where we can select a number of items from the available items? Thanks

Hi,

UiPath supports checkboxes by several ways such as Check activity, Click activity etc.
In general, you can do that by UiPath. However, in some applications,You might need to use image detection such as Find Image activity, Click Image etc. because UiPath might be unable to get their UI element.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks @Yoichi, probably you didn’t get my point, I want to have checkboxes to be selected from my side not within the execution but as inputs, like in "input dialogue " activity, instead os selecting only one item, you can select more than one at a time. Thx

Hi,

Sorry to misunderstand.

Forms Activities might help you.
Can you check the following?

Or Custom Input is already available.

Regards,

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Yoichi, I managed to create one XAML example, but I face the following Issues :
1- Data are duplicated in the “Drop-Down-List”
2- Not able to get the output from “Gendre” & “Country” in Msg Box

Attached is my example. Thanks in Advance
Example.zip (25.0 KB)

1 Like

any update so far ?

the reason is the IN/OUT arguments are of type String array
so create two different arguments where one with string array as IN argument and OUT argument with string variable output alone (not as array)

Cheers @hsendel

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan, By the way what is the main differences between IN, OUT, and IN/OUT arguments, and when each one need to be used?

1 Like

In - the arguments passed can be used only within that code
Out - argument we obtain from that code can be used outside the project
IN/OUT - can be used both within and outside the current process

Cheers @hsendel

1 Like

For IN/OUT arguments are of type String array I need to set them as array because, they are of type “List” !!!

Gendre : Male or Female

Please comment

I would like to see how the arguments where set inside the form because i wasnt able to open that alone and see
and we can pass the IN argument as string array variable while we need to get only string output from the form so that we wont face this issue
that is for gender its fine
but for the country we need to send list or array as input and get a string variable as output

Cheers @hsendel

1 Like

I did this but i got same output :

By the way, in my case how to add another variable to be taken as output for CountryList ?

Fine
For that I would like see how the form was built with these inputs first
Cheers @hsendel

1 Like

countryList:

@Palaniyappan, Any Good News About the Fix/Solution for this Issue ?

it’s not working even with Gendre :disappointed_relieved:

Hi @Palaniyappan, any update for this?

i m not able to open that form properties
If possible can I have a screen shot of it
And may I know what is the version of that activity package is
Cheers @hsendel

1 Like

@Palaniyappan, Please find details for : countrylist variable, created form properties, and collection properties, and created variables :

countrylist :

FormProperties:

CollectionParameters:

CreatedVariables:

Hello @Palaniyappan, Are those screenshots useful? or you need additional information? Thx