I have a sequence which loops through a large data table (up to 100k rows) with a For Each Row.
There is an extensive logic within the ForEach, which I initially designed with multiple Nested Ifs.
For ease of reading I decided to move it to a workflow, however the workflow is taking much longer to run than nested ifs. It takes 14 seconds for a 71.5K row data table using nested Ifs, but I had to stop the process after 15 minutes with invoking a workflow when it still hasn’t finished at that point.The workflow works with a smaller set of data.
Please can anybody suggest whether this is something expected, or I’ve made a mistake somewhere. I tried removing the TryCatch, any extra arguments. Yet the workflow completed with a smaller set of data, therefore I am happy that it works.