Invoke Workflow FIle

Hello Community

I have created a sequence that has 1 variable to use “Extract as workflow”, once i have created the “Invoke Workflow File”, I click on “Import Arguments” I do not get any variables to import.

Help!0 1 2

Hi,

Probably because scope of V1 variable is Sequence and not need to pass variable.
Can you try to change scope of V1 to outermost sequence such as Main before extract as workflow?

Regards,

The scope of the variable has to be IN/OUT type

You are passing V1 as a variable in the workflow.
Import Arguments is designed to show arguments. Create V1 as an argument in your workflow sequence.xaml and it will show up in import arguments. ALso if you create an IN argument it will allow you to pass the value into the workflow and if you create an OUT argument it will allow you to pass value out of the argument. IN/OUT will allow you to pass value in and out of the workflow.
See screenshots below:

4 Likes

Hello

The Flowchart is located on the Main.

I’m reviewing the UiPath Academy - Uipath Nivel 1 files “Lesson 13 - Project Organization - Workflows” and I see that it also has the same problem with respect to the UipathStudio version.

0. Main.xaml (7.0 KB) 1. GetUsers.xaml (16.3 KB) 1.1 GetSingleUser.xaml (16.6 KB) 2. InsertUsers.xaml (28.5 KB) 2.1 InsertUserDataInCRM.xaml (11.9 KB)

Hello

Thank you for your reply. I think it’s because of the Uipath Studio update, because I open a Uipath Academy file explaining how to organize your project and the same problem occurs.

0. Main.xaml (7.0 KB) 1. GetUsers.xaml (16.3 KB) 1.1 GetSingleUser.xaml (16.6 KB) 2. InsertUsers.xaml (28.5 KB) 2.1 InsertUserDataInCRM.xaml (11.9 KB)

Please if you have a file where you make the correct use of “Invoke workflos arguments” share it to take it as a reference.

Thanks a lot

Hello

Thank you very much for your time, instead of declaring a variable, I declared an argument and it worked!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.