Installer(.exe or .msi): exe
License type(Free, Trial/License code): license
Studio/Robot version: 18.4.5
Current behavior: IE 11 on Win7 has stopped working error
we’re currently having problem with IE application on VMs, it just randomly crashes (sometimes - right after opening, another time - in the middle of process). Message error points out for a ‘urlmon.dll issue’ but i’m skeptical about that. We’ve recently upgraded to 18.4.5 version (but its probably not related with crashing) , we didn’t have any major Windows updates which can be linked with problem.
Has any of you experienced a similar problem ?
I’ve already tried the following :
- Re-install IE (uncheck form Windows features)
- Re-install SilverLight Dev.Version (Uninstall and fresh Install)
- Register oleacc.dll
- Register urlmon.dll
- Uncheck ‘Enable third-party browser extensions’
- Clear and Restore Internet Options
- Turn-off AntiVirus application
Everything with restart and elevated privileges.