Insights unable to load dashboardsEdit SubjectDescriptionInsights show below msg after logging in. Dashboards are showing "We were unable to retrieve your dashboards. Please try again later".
Issue Description: Insights unable to load dashboards suddenly which was working fine earlier.
Troubleshooting & Resolution:
- Check the looker in the Insights Linux machine with commands: docker container inspect looker-container, and verify if it is running
- Run 'df -h' command on Linux machine and see if the disk space(8GB) of /var folder is almost 100% used up. Most of the space is used by /var/lib/docker/volumes/looker_workdir/_data subfolder
- Increase the size of rootvg-varlv by running the command below:
- # sudo lvresize -r -L +10G /dev/mapper/rootvg-varlv
Refer Insights Installation: Step 1 .
- Reboot machine to start service
- Observe Insights dashboards loaded after the reboot.