Input-Mode "Simulate" does not work for Activity Click in SAP

Hello,

Unfortunately, I am not able to use “Click” in SAP with the Input-Mode “Simulate”.
I receive the following error:

When using Input-Mode Same as App/Browser, the Activity works. In addition, I am using the Scripting API with a Python Script, so I am 100% certain this cannot be caused be not-activated Scripting in SAP.

The Selector is modified due to the changing SAP-window-numbering, but as already told, it works when changing the input-mode.

The error occurs in transaction ME21N.

I would highly appreciate any help.

just saw the Selector was not pasted. It’s

sap id=‘usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:*/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:4000’

hey, did you try with hardware events?, certains applications does not alow us to use the simulate

Hi, yes when setting it to hardware, it works fine. But since I would like to run the script in the background without disturbing the user activities, I would like to find a solution for this.
It’s possible in my other Python script so I am sure there is a solution.

did you try with the old activities? click alow you to use the simulate or send windows message propertie?

@kzerza Did you try with click text activity

I cannot find this activity unfortunately, I am using UiPath studio 21.10.4.0

sorry, what do you mean by “old” activities?

Classic activities, which are you using?

hi @kzerza

Please be so kind and share a screenshot of SAP screen and mark the element you want to click

Please provide also a “full original selector” and then “your modification”

I would have a solution for you… need to see the screen!

And yes, it occurs only in ME2(1/2/3)n transactions slight_smile:

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

Hi @LevKushnir ,

thank you for supporting.
I would like to click this element:

the modified selector:
id=‘usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:*/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:4000’

the original selector:
id=‘usr/subSUB0:SAPLMEGUI:0016/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:1100/subSUB1:SAPLMEVIEWS:4000’

Best wishes,

Karl

@kzerza ,

It looks like you have not identified the button correct.
See my selector, which ENDs with …button. In your case the selector is somehow is not complete.

Simulate works good for me. Try it out!

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

Thanks! This worked! I have pulled the Object-ID from the UiPath-Identification, with your given one it went well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.