Initialising New Data array datarow of string Windows version

Hi There,

I am updating a process from Legacy to Windows and getting an error with adding an array datarow {Strings};

Please help in what the function is to initialise this new, as I have tried a few things which haven’t worked so far…

Many Thanks!

Hi,

The following post might help you.

Can you try to add New Object() like New Object(){strA,strB....}

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks man - I’ve just figured out this is actually working, the issue is that I have too many arguments in my {} - is there a limit here? or a way to get around that?

Hi,

Do you face issue of the following topic?

Unfortunately, It’s not able to reproduced in my environment. If possible, can you share your project? It’s no problem, if dummy data.

Regards,

1 Like

THanks man, had a look, the most recent question seems to imitate my issue, It is accepting 16 arguments, but I have 17, then it errors… :confused:

@Kyleb91

Did you try adding the values in assign activity to assign an array and then use array variable in add data row

Or for now windows-legacy supports it…can check

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Kyleb91

Could you let us know what is the Error message that you receive when using the ArrayRow ?

1 Like

error BC32043: Too many type arguments to ‘Func(Of Out TResult)’.
(2) : error BC36625: Lambda expression cannot be converted to ‘Expression(Of Func)’ because ‘Expression(Of Func)’ is not a delegate type.

Hi Yes, @Anil_G still getting the same error when trying to add to a VAR first :confused:

@Kyleb91 ,

Could you provide us a Screenshot of the Dependencies that you are using along with it’s versions ?

1 Like

Thanks for the help @supermanPunch

@supermanPunch I updated the dependencies, which got rid of the error momentarily, but now it has resurfaced… :confused:

@Kyleb91 ,

Could you try adding a new Add Data Row Activity and add the array row value to that and Check if it also gives out the error ?

1 Like

In the interim I have used the following expression : arrDetails1.Concat(arrDetails2).toArray

Will this mimic the same as declaring all 17 Strings in the activity? it is accepting this.

@Kyleb91 ,

The Expression should work, Assuming that you have divided the 17 Strings to the two arrays.

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the issue that you are facing from my end.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.