Initialising New Data array datarow of string Windows version

Hi There,

I am updating a process from Legacy to Windows and getting an error with adding an array datarow {Strings};

Please help in what the function is to initialise this new, as I have tried a few things which haven’t worked so far…

Many Thanks!

Hi,

The following post might help you.

Can you try to add New Object() like New Object(){strA,strB....}

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks man - I’ve just figured out this is actually working, the issue is that I have too many arguments in my {} - is there a limit here? or a way to get around that?

Hi,

Do you face issue of the following topic?

https://forum.uipath.com/t/is-there-any-limit-in-passing-values-for-add-datarow-activity/490671?u=yoichi

Unfortunately, It’s not able to reproduced in my environment. If possible, can you share your project? It’s no problem, if dummy data.

Regards,

1 Like

THanks man, had a look, the most recent question seems to imitate my issue, It is accepting 16 arguments, but I have 17, then it errors… :confused:

@Kyleb91

Did you try adding the values in assign activity to assign an array and then use array variable in add data row

Or for now windows-legacy supports it…can check

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Kyleb91

Could you let us know what is the Error message that you receive when using the ArrayRow ?

1 Like

error BC32043: Too many type arguments to ‘Func(Of Out TResult)’.
(2) : error BC36625: Lambda expression cannot be converted to ‘Expression(Of Func)’ because ‘Expression(Of Func)’ is not a delegate type.

Hi Yes, @Anil_G still getting the same error when trying to add to a VAR first :confused:

@Kyleb91 ,

Could you provide us a Screenshot of the Dependencies that you are using along with it’s versions ?

1 Like

Thanks for the help @supermanPunch

@supermanPunch I updated the dependencies, which got rid of the error momentarily, but now it has resurfaced… :confused:

@Kyleb91 ,

Could you try adding a new Add Data Row Activity and add the array row value to that and Check if it also gives out the error ?

1 Like

In the interim I have used the following expression : arrDetails1.Concat(arrDetails2).toArray

Will this mimic the same as declaring all 17 Strings in the activity? it is accepting this.

@Kyleb91 ,

The Expression should work, Assuming that you have divided the 17 Strings to the two arrays.

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the issue that you are facing from my end.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.