If Robot Disconnected from Orchestrator - Then How to Send Email Notification to Customer or Support Team

Hi Team,
As per my Project Requirement, Suppose if the Client VDI Machine or Client Desktop which is Connected to Orchestrator is NOT Working (OR )
Because of some other Reasons, if it Shuts Down.
THEN
In Orchestrator → Robots : It shows as “Disconnected”.

But to take some action on the Client System which was Shutdown,
How to Send a Notification to the Customer or Support Team - So that someone will Restart that Machine “MANUALLY”.

Please suggest your ideas on this & Please help

Note: The Expectation from client will be “Since we are Deploying the Robots into the Prod Environment, once Deployed no one will monitor the Physical Machine - means whether machine is Running or Shutdown - - They always wants to take results out of it”.

Hi @Pavan_Kodali

your saying Robots are connected to orchestrator then obviously some one needs to monitor the robots…?

anyway orhchestator will send notification to admin users in case if robot get disconnected.

someone correct me if i am wrong…

But i am not aware of “orhchestator will send notification to admin users in case if robot get disconnected.”

Can you or someone please tell me how it will work?

Many thanks & Much appreciated your support as always…!!!

@Pavan_Kodali

you need to go through orchestrator guide in https://orchestrator.uipath.com/ to know more about this.
you can search online also for videos on this

Thanks for your Reference Link. as we are running short of time, asked your quick help…

I am done with the Mail Settings like entered all the fields, BIT once i STOP the Robot service, i am not able to get the Email Alert.

Settings filled:
SMTP Host, SMTP Port, User name & Password
Enable alerts email: Check box is Checked
Use default credentials: Check box is NOT Checked
Enable SSL: Check box is NOT Checked

@Pavan_Kodali

Even i am no expert in this i will let someone answer this.

Dear Members,
can someone please help on this - thanks again for your help in advance.>!!!

Dear Members,

Dear Members,

https://orchestrator.uipath.com/docs/about-email-alerts

@Pavan_Kodali

i see that orchestrator has feature to send mail to user in case if robot gets disconnect.

have you configured correctly