Using Automation Hub a fair bit lately, and have a few ideas, I’m sure some of which are in plan…
- High level overview needs to be available - we need to be able to see a dashboard of the ideas generated and the stages they are at
- You should be able to sort on all categories
- Linked to creating dashboards but at the moment I’m still having to export data to get a summarised view of the data added, which defeats the purpose.
- It’s quite frustrating if you have to add a large number of processes, we should be able to import somehow, or add from the automation pipeline not have to go into a new idea each time
- We should be able to update the status of the automations directly from the pipeline list rather than going into each automation.
- Again relating to high level view - is the purpose here to manage projects ongoing? For me this is okay but due to many limitations there is a requirement to always use a proper project management tool, therefore long term it would be good to integrate with such tools.
Happy to have a call with someone to discuss these in more detail if needed.