I would like to go to another website without using a second open browser activity

In the same process, I would like to go to another website without using a second open browser activity, which activity should I for that ?

1 Like

Hi @tolgademir,

You can use the Navigate To activity: Navigate To

If this solves your problem, kindly mark this post as solution to close this topic.

Thanks!

1 Like

You can save the browser object opened with Open Browser, and user “Navigate to” to go to another page.

1 Like

Hey @tolgademir!! If you want to go to another site without opening a new tab in chrome, just use “Navigato To” activity.

If you want to open a new tab, do the following: “Attach Browser” → “Send HotKey” (CTRL+T)-> ​​Attach the new open blank window → Use the “Navigate To”.

Hope it helps!!

1 Like

navigate url activity alone does not work, what i want to do is run alone.

1 Like

You want a new tab on a already opened browser?

1 Like

@tolgademir

1 Like

I will try, thank you.

1 Like

I opened the website in the section I marked in the Main.xaml file, what I want to do is as you said.

1 Like

Let me know if it works for you!
Main.xaml (10.6 KB)

1 Like

Hi @tolgademir,

Just sharing another possibility using Invoke JS script activity (https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/inject-js-script)

This way, it will open directly at the desired url

Let me know if you have any question

Thanks!

Main.xaml (6.1 KB)

2 Likes

Woooowww, @gustavo.cervelin! Great, fast and fancy solution!!

1 Like

Thanks @gabrielribas4 :smiling_face:

Thank you for your answers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.