I have automation script created within my system using studio. If someone else in team who did not have studio installed, needs to run or execute bot. Is it possible for him to execute the bot if I publish to orchestrator?

how to install UiPath Assistant alone and configure that with [orchestrator]
Please help me with steps

@r0818 Yes you can run without Studio in Prod or any other machine. But assistant should be their.
To install UiPath Assistant and configure it with Orchestrator, follow these steps:

1. Download UiPath Assistant: Go to the UiPath website (https://www.uipath.com/) and navigate to the “Resources” or “Downloads” section. Download the UiPath Assistant installer appropriate for your operating system.
  2. Run the Installer: Double-click the UiPath Assistant installer file and follow the installation wizard to install UiPath Assistant on your machine. Make sure to select the necessary components, such as the Orchestrator settings.
  3. Launch UiPath Assistant: Once the installation is complete, launch UiPath Assistant from the start menu or desktop shortcut.
  4. Sign In: Sign in to UiPath Assistant using your UiPath account credentials. If you don’t have an account, you can create one during the sign-in process.
  5. Connect to Orchestrator: After signing in, you will be prompted to connect UiPath Assistant to Orchestrator. Provide the Orchestrator URL and the necessary credentials (username and password) to establish the connection. If your organization uses a modern authentication method like Single Sign-On (SSO), you may need to follow additional steps for authentication.
  6. Verify Connection: Once connected, UiPath Assistant will display a confirmation message indicating a successful connection to Orchestrator.
  7. Configure Settings: Open the UiPath Assistant settings to configure additional options. You can customize the Robot’s name, Orchestrator settings, logging preferences, and other parameters as needed.
  8. Start Using UiPath Assistant: UiPath Assistant is now connected to Orchestrator and ready to be used. It will display a list of available processes and tasks assigned to you or your Robot in Orchestrator.

By configuring UiPath Assistant with Orchestrator, you can easily manage and execute automation processes from your local machine. The connection to Orchestrator allows for centralized monitoring, scheduling, and reporting of automation tasks.

Please note that the specific steps and options may vary depending on the version of UiPath and Orchestrator you are using. It’s recommended to consult the UiPath documentation or reach out to your organization’s UiPath administrator for detailed instructions tailored to your specific environment.

Is there any video for detailed steps to follow. Or documentation link?
If I publish script to orchestrator, can he access that process from orchestrator by login using his own credentials?
Just wanted to understand how can he get access to my script to execute

@r0818
https://docs.uipath.com/robot/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/about-uipath-assistant

Here is all the things are mentioned for UiPath assistant

@r0818

Install only assistant and robot and then open assistant and configure…you have to provide attended user license to the user

https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/automation-cloud/latest/user-guide/connecting-robots-to-orchestrator#connecting-attended-robots-to-orchestrator

cheers