Query for how to deploy a robot I created?

Dear Fellows,

I just created an automation in Studio x and want to test in antoehr PC.
As I know, the way is using UiPath Assistant in the another PC to execute the automation.

In this case, a user who use the another PC needs to have an license to login UiPath Assistant and Orchestrator ?

If I’m wrong, Would you please advise how to process ?

1 Like

The licensing requirements for UiPath can vary based on your specific use case and whether you are connecting UiPath Assistant to Orchestrator or not. Here are some scenarios to consider:

Scenario 1: Not Connecting to Orchestrator

If you are using UiPath Assistant on a standalone machine and not connecting it to Orchestrator, you typically don’t need an additional attended bot license. UiPath Assistant can run attended automations locally on a machine without requiring a separate attended bot license.

Scenario 2: Connecting to Orchestrator

If you want to connect UiPath Assistant to UiPath Orchestrator for centralized automation management, scheduling, and reporting, you will need a valid Orchestrator license.

Hope this clarifies

Cheers @PARK_Bin

Dear master

I appreciate your detailed explanation.
But understood a little bit… sorry about this.

In case of Scenario 2,
I have the license and published my automation to Orchestrator.
And there are total 3 people who wants the automation to be executed in their PC.
Do they need to have the license just like mine to execute UiPath Assistant ?

1 Like

Ok let me keep it simple
Be it connected or not to orchestrator
If u want to run a bot or even to view a process in studio u need atleast attended license to run or even to view the bot in studio
Just double checked with my infra team

Another point with attended bot u can only view and run the process workflow in studio (if needed)
U can’t edit it

Hope this clarifies
@PARK_Bin