I have a question in excel? fill new data in excel

Hello UiPath Family I need help
I have data which is taken from the user using chatbot Dialogflow hear I need to save in excel every data will come on that time we have to save in next row

Example row have Name email Number
row 1 Chethan, Cherry@gamil, 333333333. Hear it was saved next day again new data is coming on that day I need to save that data in the row2 not in row one or in the row

How to do this? please suggest me it helped me

I hope I get a replay from you

Thanks
Chethan P

1 Like

Hey @copy_writes,

Just use Append range activity in excel :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

but hear I get data from the customer like email is suppurated and the name is separate how can we add on that time

Thanks
Chethan P

1 Like

I get the solution @Nithinkrishna hear am use add data row activity inside i use to give the data like array {name,emailid} i use build data table can you please explain why we use build datatable what is the use of this activity how its work

And thanks @Nithinkrishna for your valuable time you spend for the replay

Thanks
Chethan P

2 Likes

Build Datatable
Creates a DataTable according to a specified schema.

Refer to this documentation

I read it already I couldn’t understand :expressionless: :pensive:

Build datatable is used to define the schema of your table that means how many columns you want to add and what can be the type of that column and length as well.

So once your datatable is built you can use it in your further process and can write the data into it using Write range activity.

2 Likes

Thanks you @hasib08 I learn some thing from you today and thanks for give valuable time to me.

Thanks
Chethan P

1 Like

Hey, @hasib08 @prasath17 @Nithinkrishna I have one more question I will put in new topic and I will mention you, peoples, if you don’t mind regarding chatbot sull I mention?

Thnaks
Chethan P

No problem. Always welcome to discuss.

Thanks,
Nithin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.