I have 2 accounts in my outlook, but for some reasons i can only see 1 account from the dropdown list of the outlook activity. any idea

i have 2 accounts in my outlook, but for some reasons i can only see 1 account from the dropdown list of the outlook activity. any idea?

Hi folks,
I can only select the default account.

But then get the following error message:

I have Outlook desktop app configured with several accounts. But with this UiPath exercise I only get the “Default Email Account” option. From what I understand in the documentation the dropdown will have all your configured Outlook accounts to select from. This is not working.

1 Like

Hello,

Could you please try and restart outlook and studio :slight_smile: I faced the same issue but then I found out that Outlook does not publish the changes made to the stored accounts over the interop unless a restart is performed. If this is not the case them could you please provide us with the logs :slight_smile: they are found in %localappdata%/UiPath/Logs

Regards,
Dragos.

check also that the datafile is named the same as the outlook account, case sensitive also

I am facing the same issue, i.e. can’t see my outlook account. This is the error message. Could you please advise?

20.4.0-beta.718

Source: Send Outlook Email

Parameter name: address

Exception Type: System.ArgumentNullException

RemoteException wrapping System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: address
at System.Net.Mail.MailAddress…ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding)
at UiPath.Mail.Outlook.OutlookApiV2.GetAccountDisplayName(String accountRawString)
at UiPath.Mail.Outlook.OutlookService.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.Business.SendMailX.d__50.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Try to type one of these names in the account property of the outlook card, casesensitive :

take the name from the Name and type it into the card or the name of the file from Location and type it into the card

Thank you Dragos for looking into this.

Here is the log file.

Kind regards,

Suresh

(Attachment 2020-04-28_Studio.log is missing)

Resending the log file with extension changed to .txt instead of original .log extension which got rejected.

2020-04-28_Studio.txt (25.8 KB)

a fix will be available in following days updates

1 Like

did it got resolved with newer studiox versions?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.