I am getting an object reference error and I don't know why

calculate_client_security_hash.zip (2.6 MB)
In the academy problem, I’m solving calculate_client_security_hash, but I get the error assign: object reference not set to an instance of an object in assign to WList = TransactionData.Select (“Type = ‘WI5’ AND Status = ‘Open’”). I do not know. I’ll show you the project in a zip file.

@hanchanhee

Could you please print the below value using Message Box activity before that Assign activity and check it once.

TransactionData.Rows.Count 

If it is giving error then it didn’t scrape data properly.

When I debug through the message box, I get an error message box: object reference not set to an instance of an object. it didn’t scrape data properly…What should I do?

@hanchanhee

Use Extract DataTable activity and scrape the data again. After this activity print the result using Message Box activity and check it once.

extract structured data?? Can you show me a screenshot?

@hanchanhee

Yes use this activity and scrape the data again.

Whether it is an error to extract structured data ?before it, you could add a delay activity,Sometimes because the data was not successfully extracted

I’ve tried it and I’m having trouble again.

Hmm. Can you show me the screenshot?

@hanchanhee

Could you please show me screenshot of the workflow where you extracting data from application.

The part that extracts data through data scraping.

@hanchanhee

After that Extract Structured Data activity use one assign activity and mention below expression.

dt_WorkItems = ExtractDataTable
3 Likes

I get an error, should I put the extracted data output and what variable should I put?

thank you. i’m solve question.

but There was another problem.
The text is not pasted on http://www.sha1-online.com/. The error is the same as the image below.

1 Like

@hanchanhee

Try below expression in IF condition.

in_TransactionNumber <= io_TransactionData.Rows.Count

And pass that Extracted DataTable output to io_TransactionData argument.

in_TransactionNumber <= io_TransactionData.Rows.Count
This part has been fixed.
And pass that Extracted DataTable output to io_TransactionData argument.

I don’t understand this.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.