I am downloading Uipath community edition but everytime it is installing enterprise edition so please help

I am downloading Uipath community edition but everytime it is installing enterprise edition so please help.

HI @veronica16128

Welcome to uipath community

Download the Community Edition MSI : https://download.uipath.com/UiPathStudioCommunity.msi

Regards
Gokul

Check out the Official documentation @veronica16128

Regards
Gokul

it is downloading correct file but once it is installed and i launch the application it shows it is enterprise version.

Hello My name is Chris.

I am having the same issue as Veronica16128. I tried installing and reinstalling RPA and keep getting the enterprise version after trying to install the community version. Please Help?

Thank You.

HI @veronica16128

Uninstall the UiPath studio from your system. Download the UiPath Community edition by clicking the below link.

Check out this thread

Regards
Gokul

i tried with it is downloading and installing correct file but when i open it, it shows enterprize dont know what is wrong

Before Downloading uninstall the studio that you have already installed and after that you can download the community edition. @veronica16128

1 Like

Hi @veronica16128 , @Chris_Ding

Check out the video link

Regards
Gokul

HI @veronica16128 , @Chris_Ding

Go to Cloud Platform allows you to download a lot of installers directly

Check this page out:

https://cloud.uipath.com/aitdev/portal_/resourcecenter

Regards
Gokul

done that and even installed again after watching the video you shared still its same.

I’m pretty sure it installs the Enterprise version which works for a certain period of time then reverts to community edition.

any particular time frame for which i need to wait?

thats not a solution but still thanks

Not sure what you mean. You don’t have to wait. You can use it now. But at some point the Enterprise trial will expire and it’ll revert to community edition.

1 Like

If you dont pay de Enterprise edition you have 30 days of trial.