Hurry up! Review UiPath at G2.com and grab a reward!

Thank you for continuing to be a valued member of the UiPath family.

We hope you enjoy all our products and platforms, such as our Cloud Platform, Academy, Forum, Go!, Connect, Connect Enterprise or Community Slack.

Please share your experience with us by writing a review on G2.com.

G2.com will send the first 250 reviewers of UiPath a $20 Visa gift card to say thanks for contributing a detailed, balanced, complete review.

Why write a review on G2?

Help your peers. If we all provide feedback‌ on our business solutions, our collective wisdom will help take the pain out of purchasing decisions for everyone.

Earn recognition. Your detailed, balanced reviews of the solutions that you know inside and out can position you as an expert.

Share feedback‌. Use a solution that has made your job easier? Or stuck with a system that gives you headaches? Make your voice heard.

We would love to hear from as many of your team members as possible, please feel free to forward this message if they would be willing to submit a review.

Don’t wait any longer - please write your review here.

30 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hi All

Products are wonderful easy to grasp and learn

Thanks
Ashwin.S

10 Likes

lovely…i gave my reviews…
Cheers @loginerror

11 Likes

Done :smiley:

8 Likes

Yes. Finished…

Regards
Balamurugan.S

9 Likes

hi all

Finished

7 Likes

Looks like I already left a review on this one last November 21 because I received an email about this. Haha.
UiPath: 10/10! :muscle:

18 Likes

I submitted a review which was certified and posted but I never received my Visa Gift Card. What can I do?

Thanks,

Chris Hall

8 Likes

How come you always get notified far ahead of us? Hahaha

9 Likes

Submitted review :grinning:

6 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done with my review too

5 Likes

I got the review acceptance and applied the card. Thank you Uipath and @loginerror

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

6 Likes

Done.
Will UiPath contact us with gift card information or should we contact some one like the last time?

6 Likes

done, given an unbiased review taking in to account of all my experience.

6 Likes

The gift cards are being given away by G2.com :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Done !

Cheers

10 Likes

Done!

Happy to contribute!

8 Likes

prefect

6 Likes