Hurry up! Review UiPath at G2.com and grab a reward!

Review submitted :smiley:

Nicely done!

7 Likes

Submitted the review :slight_smile:

5 Likes

submitted

5 Likes

Done Sir.

5 Likes

Hi Maciej,

I submitted my review from the id pavan.r@volvo.com but I didn’t get my gift cardL.

Best regards

pavan

3 Likes

R Pavan would like to recall the message, “UiPath Forum [News] Hurry up! Review UiPath at G2.com and grab a reward!”.

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise not authorized to receive this message, you are prohibited to use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this email or any information contained herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system.

3 Likes

Done.

4 Likes

Thanks mate!

Supper interesting! I did not know this site, thanks for the heads up!

I hope you’re all good?

Regards,

Philippe

Téléchargez
Outlook pour iOS

4 Likes

wow! nice

3 Likes

I’ve done it before, few months ago. Should I do it again?

4 Likes

Wow! I’ve earned $20!

3 Likes

Done @loginerror

Thanks

4 Likes

@loginerror @ovi i submitted very detailed review with adequate screenshot of my orchestrator login page and robot license page.

But G2 keeps denying that I cannot prove that I am using UIPath . Please help. !

Attached is the screenshot i sent. This is the 3rd time they rejected my review.

UIPath|690x366

2 Likes

I submitted the review and surprisingly received the Visa gift card. I am not sure how to redeem it. I clicked the Link to Redeem Instructions, I am getting the following message only. @balupad14, How can I redeem it? Thanks.

1 Like

I do get the same, Visa gift card but dont know how to redeem it…!!

What I did was to right click and copy link address. Opened new tab or browser, pasted the link and it went through. That happened to me a couple times before I tried what I just did.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers!

2 Likes

@sunsiva , I managed to get a answer from the g2 site faq. I went to this link http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/ to redeem it to a Mastercard Virtual Card.

3 Likes

cool already got it… thanks…

3 Likes

It worked. Thank you @ donlimuel.berago

2 Likes

I am honestly not sure. It is an independent website with their own rules on how they validate the review entries to maintain high levels of integrity.

Maybe it helps to use your company email address? Or contacting the G2.com support to directly resolve this issue.

2 Likes