**Rate UiPath to get a $25 VISA gift card!**

Guys, I need you help again :slight_smile: Let’s make this campaign a big one! :stuck_out_tongue:

:dart: We are committed to providing our customers with a fantastic experience, and your ‌feedback helps us make that possible. I’ll be grateful if you can take a few minutes from your day in order to complete a review on UiPath, sharing your overall experience.

Guidelines:

• You can write your review here
  • Deadline: Nov 23rd
  • Rewards: The first 200 reviewers of UiPath will get a $25 Visa.com‌ gift card. The gift card will be issued by the G2 team, right after you’ll receive their approval email
  • If you already wrote a review on G2, you can not write another one, by using the same account
  • Users from UiPath partners’ companies are not eligible.
  • Please be sure to use your LinkedIn or your business email for validation . These will not be used/ sold to third parties but help verify your experience with UiPath’s products.
5 Likes

Great promotion, dont mind writing a review for such a good software :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May I know, where this review should be written

1 Like

@Dana_Mustatea Hi Dana. I have rated Uipath and received a $25 VISA gift card as said. But I am not able to use it for any online transactions. The card is activated and tried multiple merchants and it’s not working. I have 2 gift cards which I cannot use. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi there, have you tried today as well? I know that there where some problems few days ago. Also, can you please tell me if the voucher it’s from G2 or Garnter? Thank you!

1 Like

I tried today and it doesn’t work. One of the voucher I got this month or the latest is from G2, other one I dont remember. Any advice?

1 Like

Thanks, @Dana_Mustatea, I have just received $25 Visa Gift card from G2.

Here is the published review.

2 Likes

Not lucky enough. I signed up with my corporate email. Never got the verification email. By the time I get it, I guess I will be far behind the first 200.

1 Like

I tried paying credit card bill using this in USA and got rejected.
Tried paying for food online in Canada, also rejected!
Any idea where we can use it?

@Dana_Mustatea

1 Like

hi there, please take a look here too: https://www.giftcards.com/gcgf/giftcards-not-working
also - if you can send me via email at dana.mustatea (@) uipath.com the error and the provider from which you’ve received the gift card, I’ll be more than happy to help you. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Dana_Mustatea, I have gone through the link and tried activating the gift card. None of the cards are passing that, error as below:

Sorry Dana I dont have any screenshots of the error for all the previous tries I made. But I do remeber some of it, like below:

• Card details doesnot match
  • Invalid Card
  • This card cannot be linked

etc etc …

Is this card region specific? It would have been much helpful if region specific gift cards are provided on their currency or as amazon giftcards…

1 Like

Tried it, but it seems the first 40 will be rewarded, so I am not getting my hopes up!

Lucky Uipath,lucky user

submitted review today

Submitted the review and got the gift card …

Thank you for sharing :nerd_face:

2 Likes