⭐ Rate UiPath and get rewarded!

Rate UiPath and get rewarded!

Hi everyone! We have two new campaigns, waiting for you: :blush:

Deadline: 2022-01-31T23:00:00Z

G2

• Rewards: The first 50 reviewers of UiPath will get a $25 Visa.com‌ gift card directly from the G2 team, once the review will be approved
  • If you already wrote a review on G2 for UiPath, you cannot write another one, by using the same account
  • Users from UiPath partners’ companies are not eligible.
  • Please be sure to use your LinkedIn or your business email for validation. These will not be used/ sold to third parties but help verify your experience with UiPath’s products.
  • You can write your review here

Gartner: Rate UiPath RPA and Test Suite and you’ll get 2*25 USD Visa Gift Card!

• Rewards: The first 50 reviewers for both UiPath RPA and Test Suite will get a $25 Visa.com‌ gift card directly from the Gartner team, once the review will be approved
  • Users from UiPath partners’ companies are not eligible
  • You can write your review here

Rate UiPath on ITCS, now PeerSpot get a 50 USD Visa Gift Card
Guidelines:

• Interviews/ reviews - This will take place via a phone call - Calendly link here. All you have to do is schedule a time that works for you and then join the call. ITCS will take care from there, assuming 20 minutes for the whole process.
  • Deadline – you can pick a date starting today to the end of March
  • The reviews will be on a public site but they can be completely anonymous
7 Likes

@Dana_Mustatea , I shared my approval email with you can you please check, i haven’t get any response from you

@Dana_Mustatea, Feeling wonderful while sharing this post my review approved on ITCS( Peerspot ) can you please check your inbox i shared approval email with you. thankyou

Hi Daniela Madam, I think you are very busy. I also sent a email but haven’t get any response from you or any other uipath resource, @Dana_Mustatea

Hi Daniela Madam, I think you are very busy. I also sent a approval email which i got from ITCS
but haven’t get any response from you or any other uipath resource, @Dana_Mustatea

Any Update ! @Dana_Mustatea

@Dana_Mustatea Still waiting Waiting Waiting!