Https://platform.uipath.com link is not working

Hi,

I have been trying from last two days to open the site.But its not working.Can anubody help me out please?

HI @pragyan1

I checked the site now, and it works for me without a problem. and i used the same browser, Chrome.

Try this URL instead and see how it goes
https://platform.uipath.com/portal_/cloudrpa

6 Likes

Can you tell me which version of chrome you are using?

1 Like

@pragyan1

please go through this link

Regards,
A Manohar

1 Like

Am using Google Chrome is up to date
Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)…but its not working for me

Have you tried in other web browser like IE or Firefox?

Yes…Its not working in any other browser also.I am using windows 7.

This shouldn’t be a problem. But I see that page is not loading correctly in your case. Are you able to try it on other computer or network?

Yes…its working in other computer with the same network…can you help me why its happening in my computer?

This is very hard to figure out. Unfortunately we are not supporting issues related to computer settings. It can be a lot of things. Proxy issue, cache and cookies need to be removed, network settings… it’s not that easy. I suppose that you probably have something wrong in internet settings as problem in you case is in any other web browser.

Hi @pragyan1 , I am facing the same issue now. Did you fix this? if yes would you please let me know how did you do that…
Thanks

hi @Pablito even am facing the issue recently I was installed windows 10 and new version of browsers I tried in chrome, mozilla and Microsoft edge its showing error message like “The external login info is invalid. (#213)” can you please help me out.

Hi @pragyan1 is your issue resolved if yes can you please tell me what you have done

hi @sai_charan am facing the same issue Did you fix this? if yes would you please let me know
how did you that

what to put in account name & service name

i signed in with a linked in account . where i can get account name & service name

Just go into your tenant and you will have it in the address bar.
Please have a look into the documentation as well: