HTTP Request cookies

Hello!
When I’m trying to send HTTP GET request to the website, it responds with 403 and “not logged in” page. If I paste the same request to the browser’s address bar, it successfully sends me JSON response. Not in request wizard, though.
I tried is to add session id (sid) from browser’s cookies to request as a header. It’s the only cookie required to keep the active session. But that didn’t help with request. Perhaps, I’m doing something wrong?

Request wizard setting example

I made the workaround by simply typing request link into browser’s address bar and that fixed the problem for GET requests. Of course, that’s not going to work with POST. I don’t even know if it’s possible to send cookies with http request.
Can anyone provide some more info about it?

Hi there! Did you manage to figure it out?

Hi , for this purpose first we need to send a post request to log in to the required server or web ,get the cookies from the post response headers and use those session cookies in get request.

Unfortunately , I was unable to go through uipath . So, I made myself a custom activity using c# .

1 Like

I am also facing similar issue, but my issue is I got the login cookie through API in UiPath but that is not working in other api calls - it is showing session expired but if I use cookie of browser after login in the browser same api works.